Monday, May 4, 2020

Design An Amazing T Shirt For You











About:

Welcome to my gig. I will create a trendy, awesome and stunning T-Shirt Designs for your online store and Print on Demands.



Please fill out the information I will need Per Design on your order

Design #
T-Shirt Color for Mockup: =
Text to go on shirt
Image you want on shirt
Source File: (e.g. PSD, iA, EPS, SVG, PDF)
Description: include your descriptive instructions and ideas
Inspiration Image: Please provide an inspirational image you prefer if possible


***For more than 5 designs, kindly put your descriptive instructions on a word doc or spreadsheet by filling out the required information I will need Per Design.



Thanks for checking out my gig!

Reviews


:

Will buy again and recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment