Saturday, May 2, 2020

Make A Fabulous Apparel Design











About:

Please write me a message before placing an order. And we'll discuss your idea in details.


What a pleasure to run a clothing brand for adults or kids and to see satisfied people wearing clothes produced by you! So, if you desided to make some printed or patterned t-shirts or sweatshirts, or even dresses – I would be happy to help!




Here are some ideas of how you can use prints and patterns designed by me:


❉ Socks
❉ Dresses
❉ T-Shirts
❉ Hoodies
❉ Sweatshirts
❉ Leggins
❉ Swimwear
❉ Underwear


Once you place the order, We will discuss all the details and I'll create a pencil sketch. Then, we'll discuss this sketch and I will start to color it.


All the packages are ready for commercial use. It means that you can print these designs on your products and sell it. Also, the source file will be included.



Ordering design from me you'll receive these files:



  • High-Resolution JPG file
  • Editable vector AI file
  • Layered PSD file
  • Transparent PNG file (if needs)


The T-Shirt design you’d get from me is 100% unique ( exept the fonts and mock ups). I don’t use any stock resourses for developing my design.



So, check out my portfolio and let's start bringing your idea to life!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you for your work

Seller's Response:

You're welcome! I'm sorry that even after all the additional free work I've made (5 versions in total) you're not completely satisfied with the result.

:

Great as always - next order coming

:

Thank you Andrej!

:

Very responsive to messages, great first experience! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment