Monday, May 4, 2020

Custom Typography T Shirt Design











About:

Hello dear,



are you looking for professional Eye Catching/World class Tshirt, Sweatshirt, Hoodie, Cap, Or Merch Design?

you are on the right place. i will design premium T-Shirt with your idea or our i will give you in mine.



RECOMMENDED TO YOU



- For Teespring

- For Amazon Merch

- For Printful

- For Personal Business

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------Remember my gig is;---------------



- Unlimited Revisions ( For GOLD package)

- Delivery with men or woman mock up

- Delivery with Premium T-shirt Preview

- 100% satisfaction Guarantee

- I will Deliver High Quality Design

- No Template



CLICK LINK BELOW

TO SEE MY PORTFOLIO :

https://bit.ly/2DkySrK



Why you choose me :

-------------------------------------

- Creative and original

- High Quality design and service



(IMPORTANT)

Please check my extra gig before you place order ;

- Deliver PNG file ( Transparent File) + $5

- Deliver All over vector files + $20

- Also Design Your back T-Shirt $10

- Commercial use $10



custom Drawing/Complex T-Shirt design require the standard pack or above, if you are in a doubt please do not hesitate to contact me!



i will rock your world.

let's get started.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

redisgned the project i gave him and helped with things that were not just right for me.. after i had completed the oreder (by mistake)

Seller's Response:

super fantastic! thanks my friend, the best is you. :)

Seller's Response:

The seller was polite and respectful to keep making changes to ensure that we received the desired outcome. Truly happy with their work, and will definitely work with them again. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

super fantastic! thanks my friend, the best is you. :)

:

I'm so thankful for this designers patience and dedication to making sure I was pleased with my order. I'll be back again soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment