Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Design Your Hypebeast Streetwear Brand Or Merch Tshirts And Hoodies











About:

ABOUT ME

I’m a designer, illustrator and the owner and creative director of two streetwear brands. I have more than 6 years of experience in the field. 

I worked with more than 30 brands over the years and had a chance to design a whole collection for big companies. As I'm working from my home office, I can deliver your orders faster than others and I've got a really big template variety for the final hi-res mockups



You’ll get a professional design that really stands out in today’s streetwear scene. I deliver realistic mockups, droplists and the print-ready files to you. As a bonus, I usually give the client the AI and/or PSD files if you want to play around with the color ways of the designs later on.



ABOUT THE GIG

  1. After placing an order please give me a detailed and well thought out description of the project
  2. I’ll create a basic digital sketch for you before I start making the final design
  3. I will work on the design(s) and the final hi-res files will be delivered to you, ready to be printed

PLEASE READ:

If you’re not sure that you’re looking for me or the services I provide, please support your local graphic designer!



 

Reviews


:

Great work, delivered exactly what I needed!

:

Great work! Again! Thanks so much!

:

Always delivers ahead of schedule and quality work!

:

Thanks again :)

:

Did an amazing job on my design! We will definitely work together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment