Monday, February 22, 2021

Trendy Bulk T Shirt Designs For Any Marketplace And Print











About:

Great offer is just for you,,,






Are you looking for unique t shirt designs for your Merch by Amazon, Teespring, RedBubble, Printful and other online stores business?
If your answer is "YES" , Then you are coming to the right place!


Design is yours, But I have the responsibility to make and sell it! So I do not see any t shirt design short,
Because if you are happy I feel very proud of myself!
"SO" You can send me orders with confidence,


I will give you
  • 100% unique Design/No Copy
  • 100% Commercial Rights 
  • Trademark free t shirt
  • Unlimited Revision Until Satisfaction
  • 2-3 Version of each t shirt Design  for your Selection
  • High Quality File with 300dpI
  • Free t shirt Mock up
  • Very responsive, Fast & Friendly Communication
  • Available Source File, Ai-png-psd-jpeg-pdf-svg-eps-vector


So I look forward to your order, Hopefully you send me your order very soon,



     Thank you so much for watching my gig 
     God Bless You

Reviews


:

I can't say I'm very happy with the work but it's okey for 5 bucks...

:

Jima is a wonderful designer full of talents and abilities that is evident in all of her beautiful custom designs.

:

jimma_farha is a very creative designer and conscientious worker. I love how she captures the exact image I require and executes the design in the most animated way possible. Great work! Thank you!

:

jimma_farha is a very talanted designer and a very pleasant person to deal with. She offers High Resolution at Low Prices. That's why I will continue using her.

:

This designer, jimma_farha, is truly amazing and inspiring. She is a brilliant multi-dimensional thinker and design artist. I truly respect her talent and skills. I highly recommend her services Thank you, jimma for all you have done for me...and feel blessed working with you. Again, thank you GB




No comments:

Post a Comment