Monday, February 8, 2021

Create Outstanding Gearbubble Necklace Designs











About:

Hi...! I'm Widya



Are you looking for Proffesional Gearbubble Necklaces design? I can definitely help you out...

As an experienced graphic designer,  I will create outstanding necklace design for your gearbubble campaign.



What will you get:



  • High quality  JPG file Mock Up
  • Final Design will be High resolution PNG files
  • Free Unlimited revision
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee


NOTE:

You can choose one of my packages that best suits your budget and needs. If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime. I'm looking forward to working with you!



Best Wishes,

Widya




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will work with again

:

Thanks...🙏

:

Very Satisfied! Will order some more :) Thank you!

:

Seller doesn’t understand basic design principles nor the English language. A very frustrating experience and a big waste of my time.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment