Monday, February 8, 2021

A Custom Tshirt Design And Logo











About:

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKE SOME ORDERS!



I'm professional t-shirt designer/ logo and I do merch for bands (rock, metal, punk, pop, hip-hop, rap).

I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands and online stores.



I offer original, custom & high-quality Designs! Print-ready high resolution .png, .tiff, .jpg .ai or .psd files at commercial use!

I provide vector files as well (If you need vectors- please message me about it at early stages).





Additional fee:

75$ for additional charater/person



------------------

I offer:

-JPG mockup

-PNG transparent printing file

-source file



FOR LOGO:

It's a different cost



its start for $250



I offer:

- JPG mockup

- PNG transparent printing file

- AI files and PSD

- Source file





RETURNING CLIENTS WILL GET SOURCE FILES FOR FREE ANYTIME.



--------------------

- 5 Years Experience!

- Bi-Lingual English Speaker!

- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

 

Order now and I’ll get to work on your designs!

 

Important: For customized work made to your requirements please contact me first!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic no words for that. Fantastic professional and artist.

Seller's Response:

AMAZING god

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

:

Thanks for my order mate, I love it! Great service

:

thank you sir ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment