Sunday, February 21, 2021

Design Custom Trendy Graphic T Shirt Design Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello This is Washimul Bari.



I'm a professional Graphic Designer. I can create any kind of T-Shirt design such as- Typography/ Vintage/ Retro/ Trendy T-Shirts also as per your requirements.



I'm working on Graphic From 2014 - Present. You can checkout my Profile it's from 2017 i am on fiverr and there is 1K+ reviews from various clients.

I always try to give full support for my client and maintain my clients time.



I am expert for your Brand designs also i am expert online marketplaces(Amazon,teespring, teezily, shopify) designs.





My services for you: 



1. Unlimited revision.

2. Delivery files will be (JPEG/PNG/AI/PSD/PDF/EPS) 4500-5400 with 300 DPI.

3. Multi Type MOCK-UP Facilities to show your work.

4. Friendly communication.

5. High resolution files.

6. 100% Commercial Rights.





One Thing you might know that -There is lot's of design ideas, so price would be different Based on your ideas.





N.B. After read my Details if you have any Confusion/Question please message me through Inbox.I am There for you 24 hours.















































































Reviews


:

Never a complaint all ways professional and on time.

:

He is my go to guy. I get confused alot because I still don't know alot about process and he makes it very easy for me!

:

Awesome as always.

:

Awesome work!

:

Does great work. Won't use anyone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment