Sunday, February 21, 2021

Create T Shirts Design For Band Or Brand











About:

I'm illustrator t-shirt designer and I do merch for bands (rock, metal, punk, pop, hip-hop, rap).

I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands and online stores.

I will make your art commission from $140 or more.  Message for me to get your price! 

I offer original, custom & high-quality Designs! Print-ready high resolution .png, .tiff, .jpg .ai or .psd files at commercial use!

How to commission me:

- STEP 1: Send me a note inbox, detailing the type of commission you want me to draw. 

- STEP 2: Order gigs with price i'm disscuss in STEP 1, 



i will make it with a magic. If i need any information, i will disscuss more at this step. At last, i will finish a good deal here.  

Please disscuss with me before ordering

*prices can increase, from difficulties and for commercial needs

Thank you so much

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

thank u somuch for order

:

It just doesn't get any better than this. I was blown away from the sketch through the final delivery! Thank you for an amazing experience and illustration!!!!!!!!

:

This is so amazing , I love everything about it ! Thank you so much for helping me !

:

Super impressed, over achieved 100% recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment