Thursday, February 18, 2021

Custom Bulk T Shirt Design For Merch By Amazon











About:

Welcome !!!!!!!



I'm a professional t shirt designer, i can create t shirt design and logo or image vector tracing. recreate any design and different style use.

 I can .. Dad, Mom, Cat, Vintage, Retro, Nurse, Girl, Fish, Summer, Beach, Dog, Gun, Any Type, Recreate design, and any marketplace design. 



My Portfolio .. https://bit.ly/39TLO3Q



My Service ..



>> Free Mockup and Source File

>> Unlimited Revision

>> Commercial use

>> Creative Design

>> Great Communication

>> Fast Delivery

>> All Time Service

>> Full Satisfaction

>> And Others.



Thanks !!!!!



Reviews


:

fast turnaround amazing work with great communication throughout entire process

:

They just did not grasp at all what I needed. I am just tired of going around this revision mountian..... They did try. They did not give up obviously my job is just too complicated for this sellers skill level. 5 revisions and we are closer but it is still not what I ordered..... I would not sell these shirts to anybody I am going to have to hire someone else and have them alter these designs..... I feel bad because I tried to be completely clear and they just did not grasp at all what needed to be done..... Maybe I would hire them to do Christmas designs or Holiday stuff but never custom designs for a client.... My clients are still waiting and i am just done asking for this to be right...

:

Thanks for your help will use again

:

Good experience, worked hard to complete

:

Fast turnaround time, great work. Very pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment