Friday, February 19, 2021

Make Custom Bulk T Shirt Designs For Your Business











About:

Hello,



Thanks for visiting here. This gig is a professional Elegant & Custom Bulk T-Shirt design service for personal use also commercial use.



I have a long experience in MERCH BY AMAZON, PRINTFUL Tee-spring Redbubble Designsbyhuman & Also other (POD BUSINESS). Especially in T-shirts field. I have benefited a lot of this experience with I become professional in T-shirts Design.



Here you can look at some of my previous works: https://bit.ly/2KrIeCy



I will send you BULK, stylish T-SHIRTS styles Random Niche or along with your Text or Quotes - Original distinctive styles able to be transferred on your Merch Or Printful account.



All I need to know is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt and I will do the rest. You will get high-quality transparent png files and if you need you can have Other file formats by request.




Things you can get:-



  • 100% Original Design and Trademark free t-shirts
  • Unlimited Revision till Satisfaction
  • 100% Commercial Rights and money back guarantee.
  • Available supply File, Ai-PNG-JPEG-PDF-SVG-EPS-VECTOR
  • High-Quality File with 300dpI
  • Free source file


!!!PLEASE INBOX BEFORE PLACING AND ORDER!!!

Reviews


:

I have worked with her before so I know what I'm going to get. I've had maybe 6 or 7 orders so far and have been very happy with them all.

:

very good job! I will use this designer again and can only recommend you

:

Great work

:

Very fast and accurate delivery

:

really great work, i can only recommend this designer to others




No comments:

Post a Comment