Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Airbrush Paint Your Portrait In A Unique T Shirt











About:

What's on your mind? I'll show you, with a completely unique, airbrushed T-shirt, all based on the information you provide me with.


I'm based in Lisbon, Portugal and have a fine arts degree in painting. It's been my lifelong passion to paint and sketch, and I'm joining Fiverr because I want to embark on a creative project with you, whether it's for yourself or a gift for a friend. My goal is to produce a truly customized and unique artwork … that you can wear!


When we get started, I'll reach out to ask a few questions, so I can begin to develop the ideas. You can feel free to provide as much (or as little) information as you'd like, and I'll have some fun filling in the blanks.


Because of the attention to detail I provide each artwork, I'm only able to take on a limited number of clients. Please keep this in mind when booking as I may not be able to accept everyone.


If you have any questions or are interested in a custom order, please get in touch!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment