Friday, February 5, 2021

Awesome Tshirt Designs Of Your Choice











About:

T-shirt designs of your choice



I am a graphic designer and I can do amazing t-shirt designs of your choice. You can get anything that you like by buying this gig. I can do customized typographic, illustration or Logo based t-shirt design.



File formats: JPEC, PNG and source file



Services to provide:



  • Typographic concepts
  • Illustration design concepts
  • Logo t-shirt designs
  • FREE mock-ups
  • Mock-ups with solid or gradient colors
  • High resolution
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Multiple revisions


Check my other gigs as well.

Looking forward to work with you.
Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Filza is easy to communicate and swift in service. I will definitely be coming back in future. Many thanks.

:

Great service, very quick and came up with the design I was really happy with. Would definitely recommend.

:

Such an amazing person to work with. I had a really good experience.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment