Friday, February 19, 2021

Design Eye Catching Tshirt Designs For Print On Demand And Merch











About:

WELCOME TO MY T SHIRT GIG

Fastest and Quality Custom T-shirt Design Service



Are you Looking for an awesome T-shirt Design with your expectation? Give me your requirements and I will do the design very perfectly. If you haven't any requirements so let's discuss your niches. I can provide you a more creative and unique design.



What services for you?



  • Unlimited Revision
  • 300dpi printable files
  • Delivered Files will be in ( HQ JPEG, PNG 4500 X 5400 ) or in your Requested Size
  • Free JPG T-shirt Mock-up
  • Vector and source files
  • Unique design
  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Commercial use



Also free source files ( AI, EPS, SVG, PSD, PDF ) without Extra Charge



T-shirt for



  • Website
  • Company
  • Club
  • Group
  • Holiday
  • YouTube channel
  • Blog
  • Any other



I Also Create Design for Amazon, Teespring, Shopify, Printful, and many more sites



So you can place your order for me. and if you have any complex design so please contact me before order.

Thank you so much for visiting my T-shirt Gig.

Reviews


:

I did not have much of an idea as to how to design my shirt, because I am not trained as a designer. I am however interested in illustration and cartooning in general, particularly with comics. I did however have a general idea of my shirt design, it was meant to be a symbol of hope and good feelings in such harsh and uncertain times, and the final design which the illustrator created for me reflected that well. The seller's communication was prompt and on time, and so was his commitment to timelines. I asked for the 1 day delivery option and got exactly that. The quality of the work was exactly what I was looking for, especially for both the font and the graphics design used.

:

Great guy, I told him what I wanted and he gets straight to the point so he can finish the work I asked for as quickly as possible... 5 stars well earned!

:

Wanted to just rush through the process and finish. Only sent design at a time. Who does that. I’d never do business with him again and I’m not hard to please.

:

Good communication, fast delivery. Unfortunately Designs are not really impressive. Just took some pics and inserted it, for this Price I have expected more but okay.

:

HE IS VERY GOOD AT DESIGNING AND ALSO QUICK IN RESPONDING. I WILL ALSO RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO LOOKING TO GET A GREAT DESIGN.




No comments:

Post a Comment