Saturday, February 27, 2021

Create A Custom Illustrated And Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

My purpose is creative t shirt design for you.And 100% satisfaction by my design.You can create design from professional graphic designer for you t shirt business.



I have highly experienced  Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. My services for you typographyvintagevector illustration / art work (from your photo), logo designretro, birthday, personal, minimalist style, cartoon, music, summer, sport,  ugly christmas design.



I will create for design merch by amazon, shopify, teesmore sitespring, printful and many .



Also Do you have any question ?you can asked me in message/inbox.



Thank you.

Reviews


:

I know Graphic-Graphic is very busy because when I submitted my gig he was already busy. But, I waited until he was ready to complete my gig. He and I communicated back and forth with each other because since Christmas was here in 9-days at the time I submitted the first revision, I wanted the Christmas images changed. Then I needed some of the wording changed. To make a long story short, Graphic-Graphic came through for me again! As usual, I like his created designs as it relates to the slogan or word phrase you submit to him to complete. I am planning on using him again when I get my New Years' slogan and word phrases lined up for him. WorkingGran-Gran2020, USA

:

It great working with graph_graphic! He and I have been keeping in touch since New Year's evening. There were times when I had to ask for three revisions because I guess I outlined the gig I wanted. wrong. But, he worked with me and created versions of what I was asking for. he did an excellent job and he ceased to please me. I will use him again or as needed. He was very patient with me, even when he was offline, he would send me a text checking to see if I am online. His designs were Awesome! Now, I hope I can get the attention of buyers and followers to purchase one of his designs. I have no worries and is again, another satisfied customer! WorkingGran-Gran2020

:

guy just took clip art i coulda found myself and slapped it together. didnt follow instructions. knew it wasnt gona work out so i just stopped the back n forth.

:

The seller did another amazing job in translating the English version of the design into Spanish. Graphics Graphic did another amazing gig for me again. His work is worth the wait!! His last work is very appealing, and I hope his work will produce sales for me! Thanks again for another on time.

:

He was very easy to work with and delivered exactly what I wanted. He has very good talent. I'm very happy with his service and would recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment