Sunday, November 1, 2020

T Shirt Design With My Artwork Style











About:

Hello, my name is Mauli. I am a graphic designer and illustrator. domiciled in Indonesia,  My project includes Commission Work for Music Cover, Film Cover, Social media content, Illustration, Branding, layout etc.



Are you looking for a Cool looking  T Shirt design? You are in the right place!
All my designs are designed specifically to you needs and expectations. All my projects begin with an overview of what YOU specifically need and envision. Unlimited revision until you are 100% happy with the Design!


Your Illustration will be :



    High resolution



    Print ready

    300 dpi

    Any format you require



Check the gallery for samples, choose which poster you like. Tell how do you want it customized in detail.
I have experience in design and illustration for t-shirts. so, don't hesitate to contact me to make designs for your brand.

In case you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'll be happy to answer all your questions.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved working with Maulidianta, fast, efficient and listened to everything that was asked. Will definitely work with her again. Thank you so much

:

great artist. understood the requirements and delivered nicely. happy with the work.

:

thank you 🙏🙏

:

Absolutely amazing! Did everything I said with no problem. Definitely recommend and will be using again

:

Great to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment