Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Create A Character Design For Your Tee











About:

Awesome! You managed to get here!



Welcome to my Character Tee Design Gig!



I like creating character design, concept art, or backgrounds. I can also make a full typography design but it is not my fort'e. I am a part time game dev and illustrator, more of my works are character design and animations. I know this era is more on minimal designs now, but I still adore making fully fined detailed characters!



What I offer:



- Basic Order (20$): You will have a character drawn in final outline art (no colours included).



- Standard Order (40$): The character will have colours as made in outline art with typography (adding the typography is optional).



- Premium Order (60$): The over all design will be fully coloured in detail (from shadow to highlight tone values along with the final outline art and with typography (adding the typography is optional).



*All the Tiers will have one character only, please check my Add-ons for further requests. Also feel free to message me before ordering.



All the source files in my gig page will be provided and all the artworks you bought will be completely exclusively yours. (Free for Commercial Usage)



Reviews


:

One of the best experiences I have had working with someone on Fiverr.

:

Amazing work. Very prompt. Love the final result

:

great artist

:

Mark is a true artist. Been working with him since 2014. Best illustrator on this platform

:

Everything was great




No comments:

Post a Comment