Thursday, November 12, 2020

Create Custom Coffee Mug Design For You











About:

Hello, I'm Hiya and I love designing.



If you are looking for beautiful professional, High quality designs and trying to boost your business, I can definitely help you out.



I can do any type of mug design like typography, wedding, family, children, gifts, valentines, holidays, lover and for your business theme and more..



What you will get for any order:

-awesome vector, images and text based design

-realistic effect, high detailed theme

-high resolution, transparent png files

-fast response, 300 dpi

-rgb/cmyk (as you wish)

-jpeg , high quality mockup

-unlimited revisions 

-complete ownership of design, free to use as you wish!



Just provide your examples/ideas like

  • Images - Logo - Colors - Text

Except for Text, anything else is not necessary unless you know exactly how you want it to look like.



Extra Charges:

Editable Source File-10$

Non Editable File-5$



NOTE : CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID CONFUSIONS AND CANCELLATION OF AN ORDER 



The default Mug Printing size would be 3" x 3.5" inch, If you have your Own Size, you can provide to me.



Happy drinking to all of those who are passionate about what they drink from!



Best regards



Hiya01

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She went above and beyond to help me nail down the perfect design. She communicated well and was very committed to making sure I was satisfied. This commitment to excellence says a lot about her work integrity. I gave her free reign to develop a concept when my vision just wasn't translating as I hoped it would when seen on the mug, and she nailed it out the park! Will use again for other design work in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks dear! take love and stay safe!

Seller's Response:

Hiya is really fun to work with! She is very responsive and always has a positive attitude about getting things done! Would love to work with he again soon :)

Seller's Response:

thank you so much 💚 i will wait for your next order! 💚stay safe!

Seller's Response:

If You are looking for a good Designer she is the person for you. The design she made me was so beautiful and she is professional and friendly; Quick for the delivery and revisions, Plus she has great Ideas to offer .I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment