Thursday, November 12, 2020

Create Awesome Illustration For Your T Shirt Design











About:

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST

if you need a awesome and exclusive t-shirts design just for you, you can contact us.



All Designs are drawing based and we guarantee it's exclusive just for you,

just tell me what you want me to draw, or just simply give me references.

good for t-shirts, websites, book cover etc.

FAQ:

-is the design copyright free?

YES! we definitely give it to you, and leave it to you whatever you want to use it



-Are you able to do it in full color?

YES! check out our extra gig



-Do you take design modification?

YES! on one condition :NOT changing the whole image,we have to redraw it, so you have to be very clear about the brief



NOTE:

the basic $5 package is for a simple drawing only (one simple figure not much details), if you want something like in the example please contact us first.



Due to the piled up orders, i CANT send you a sketch before delivery day and i am certainly unable to send anything before the order is activated. thank you for your understanding.

Reviews


:

I found this great seller simply by happenstance when I searched all over Fiverr for a high-quality designer after my ex "go to" designer left. I decided to take a chance on this seller and he delivered three designs that "popped" and astonished me with stellar attention to detail. I have high standards and it's not easy for any seller on Fiverr to be my "go to" but this guy now is. Looking forward to future projects because I have total confidence in this guy.

:

Aka delivers when he says he will and he actually listens. I most definitely appreciate his skill and his willingness to work with a vision given to him and still add that professional touch and artistic angle that we're all on here looking for. I highly recommend Aka and would definitely hire him again.

:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Akakrisnawan work. He is very patient and has an ear for detail. This is my 2nd time hiring him and plan on using him for future projects. Thank you for your GREATNESS!!

:

From his initial eagerness to take one the project to the swiftly delivered and high quality final design I was very happy with the service provided. I will almost definitely work with him again on future projects, and I would strongly recommend him for anyone in need of premium graphic illustration and great service. Thanks!

:

another successful project! Thank you for making sure everything was just as I want it. I love your style and will work with you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment