Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Create An Eye Catching Transparent Logo T Shirt Design











About:

I will design a graphic to be printed on various merchandise. Depending on your request I can do a mood board and rough sketch beforehand. 



Do you want Eye catching and Awesome T-shirt designs?

I will create an eye-catching T-shirt design.



I'm waiting for your message, and looking forward working with you! 



What I offer:



  • 100% delivery Guarantee
  • Creative design
  • Free source file
  • Print Ready
  • High-quality file with 300 dpi.
  •  Png (Transparent), EPS, AI, PSD, CDR
  • Vector file available
  • Free mockup
  • High Quality work.
  • Good communication



My other service:

  • Logo
  • T-shirt
  • Business card, Flyers & brochures
  • Vector tracing
  • Book cover
  • Photo editing
  • Line art
  • And others



Trust me and order it now.

------ Thank You ------



T-SHIRT | TSHIRT | BRANDING | EYE CATCHING | AWESOME | CREATIVE | UNIQUE | ANIMAL | DOG | CAT | FISH | FUNNY | COOL | VECTOR | CUSTOM | PROFESSIONAL | AMAZON | MODERN | PERFECT | TRENDY | TYPOGRAPHY | CARTOON | AMAZING | BULK | COUPLE | BICYCLE | BEAR | BIRDS |

Reviews


:

Very nice seller. Communication was very good and the work was delivered even faster than expected and exactly as I imagined it. Gladly again.

:

I had a very positive experience with Andreija, he listned to what I wanted and was very responsive and patient. His design skills are also very good, I would def work with him again!

:

This guy is awesome!

:

Awesome...I love it

:

Thanks again haven't let me down yet




No comments:

Post a Comment