Friday, November 20, 2020

Create Bulk Tshirt Designs For Merch By Amazon











About:

Welcome 





Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Printful T, etsy etc shirts Designs Gig.



  • I have a long experience in MERCH BY AMAZON, PRINTFUL , TEESPRING . Also other POD BUSINESS. Especially in T-shirts field.I have benefited a lot of this experience with i become professional in T-shirts Design so now i decided to start work here.



what you will get:-

100% Original Design/No Copy

Trademark free tshirts

Unlimited Revision Until Satisfaction

100% Commercial Rights 

Available Source File = Ai-png-jpeg-vector

  • High Quality File with 300dpI

Free T-shirt Mock up

Fast & Friendly Communication   

Best REGARDS:

Riyad Ahsan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Save your time and money and look elsewhere! While seller finally completed this task, I will not work with him again. I Lost a lot of time having to wait for changes that were never made. Then after the 4th or 5th revision request, the seller's response was to try and cancel the order rather than finish the job. After more than a week of waiting on these designs and being extremely frustrated by the seller ignoring my requests, he finally completed some of the revisions I had been asking for all along. Needless to say it was a huge disappointment, waste of time and money as I'll now have to find another Fiverr who is capable of completing some of the other designs as requested.

Seller's Response:

He gave me some designs and said that I have to do exactly the same design, when I finished he asked me to modify and change it, he did the same many times. It has been a very bad experience.

Seller's Response:

The project was delivered exactly as he said it would. riad_ahsan communicated with me every day during the process and was very helpful. riad_ahsan met all the deadlines he said he would and the quality of his work is better than I expected. Thank you Riad

Seller's Response:

Great service, great communication and a great product. I got the designs I wanted on time and for a great and fare price. I would recommend Riad_Ahsan to anyone looking for great T-Shirt designs for a great price. Thanks Riad

:

You are a really good person. I am really proud to work with you. Your demeanor was extremely gentle. I hope you will be like this all your life. I love you sir .




No comments:

Post a Comment