Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Draw A Pen Illustration











About:

ABOUT ME:

Hi! My name is Gaby. I am a professional print designer and illustrator with over 4 years experience. 



ABOUT THIS GIG:

For this gig I will create a pen illustration using a cross hatching technique (see examples above). You will receive a unique print suitable for all clothing, accessories, products, marketing or editorial purposes. 



HOW IT WORKS:

After placing an order...

1. I will discuss with you the project to help me understand what you are looking for 

2. I will send you rough sketches for you to check the direction I'm going

3. I will then work on the illustration and after amendments and final approval, the final high-resolution file will be delivered to you, ready for use!



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Reviews


:

Seller made changes as requested and delivered an excellent final product. Looking forward to working with the seller in the future. Thank you for all your help.

:

Gaby worked quickly and provided a product that exceeded my expectations.

:

Amazing! Immediate response, timely delivery and drawing EXACTLY what I was looking for.

:

Yes, Gaby was great. She is clearly an expert drawer and is more than capable.

:

Amazing Pro Seller, very talented!




No comments:

Post a Comment