Monday, November 30, 2020

Custom Typography And Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig
Hi! I'm Shaim.

Are you Looking for a Professional, creative, real, expert, unique Eye-Catching T-shirt or Sweatshirt designer for your company, school, travel, fitness, business or any kind of custom typography t-shirt design?

you are in the right place. I make designs and illustrations for t-shirts. I love vintage, retro style, typography, clean lines.



Files I can Provide.

  • High-resolution PNG, PDF, PSD print-ready files.
  • Vector, editable source files as AI, EPS, PDF, and others.
  • Transparent PNG file (3000px x 3000px with 300 DPI resolution).
  • Typography design.
  • High-Quality T-shirt Mockup.


Why will you pick my service?

  • Professional work
  • Quick response
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • I will create original custom and new designs for t-shirt for you (not copy from the internet)
  • High Quality and Fast Delivery
  • Viral Designs Ready For Printing


Please check all my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and requirements. If you have any problem or help please come inbox. We can discuss that.

Thank you.



Reviews


:

good results

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment