Saturday, November 28, 2020

Create Custom Tshirt Illustrations











About:

I'm a graphic designer, photographer and illustrator with a diverse style. I have created a series of different artworks i.e. t-shirts, record albums, advertisements and branding in various styles to fit my clients needs. Clients choose me for my flexibility to create unique designs to their taste. All my best skills are put forward to achieve great results leaving my client happy and 100% satisfied.



What you get in this gig (Depending on your plan)

  • 1 or 2 Unique illustrations for your t-shirt
  • A high quality PNG file ready to print (Premium- AI File included, or an additional $20)


Simple Working Process

  1. A detailed discussion about your ideas.
  2. I will prepare a fun concept for you leaving you 100% satisfied! (If not 100% satisfied I'll be happy to refine until you are for an extra cost.)


I usually stick to simple illustrations, however I'm flexible and happy to work in different styles. Make sure to message me first to explain exactly what you're after and I'll let you know if this is achievable. This way we can avoid any frustration!



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

I had a CRAZY idea and Jess helped make it a reality in a timely way. Even with lots of details, she was able to bring out designs that made my project really unique, funny, and very special. She was respectful of deadlines, and always tried to get me what I needed as soon as she could.

:

Good communication and execution! Thank you!

:

Jess was fantastic to deal with.

:

Creative designer with professionell work!

:

LOVED this experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment