Monday, November 9, 2020

A Custom Illustrated T Shirt Design For You











About:

Hello, Welcome to Lilly's T shirt design service.



What Quality you will get from me? 



  • A professional high quality t shirt design
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo (Logo - if you have)
  • 100% SATISFACTION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 
  • Perfect Quality t shirt Design
  • High quality .PNG and JPEG file 
  • Source file if needed
  • PSD file if needed 
  • Unlimited Revisions unless you are happy 


I will put your PICTURE or YOUR LOGO on T Shirt in artistic way.

You will definitely like my work I bit it !!!



Order now

Reviews


:

Basic first design graphic. I initially asked for several separate round grapes and I received something similar to artificial Easter eggs. For the final design, it was waaay too much waiting time (10 days). The design is OKish. But I wouldn't request the services a 2nd time.

:

OMG!! That is all I said when I saw the final product. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She perfected what I was looking for a catchy design that everyone will be willing to purchase. I will definitely keep using her for my designs. I recommend her without a doubt.

:

We decided to go with someone a little more expensive than usual, the designs were definitely worth the extra money! Will use again!

:

This is the second time I work with her and I am speechless. Her designs fall exactly to my requirements and my ideas. We are definitely going to be working together for a long time. I have much more ideas in my mind and she is the right person to design them . Outstanding work!!!!

:

Lilly continues to impress me - so much so I have recommended my friends to work with her. She is honest, has a quick turnaround, and listens to my ideas. Great communication overall. I have been very satisfied with each design she has done for me. I plan on continuing to work with her




No comments:

Post a Comment