Saturday, November 28, 2020

Create An Vintage Handrawn Illustration For Motorcycle Clothing











About:

I like to make Logo/Illustration in Vintage, Handmade, classic, rustic, old, retro style with styles like in my Gigs preview. So you can order for this type of design.

You can attach photos, sketches, and ideas to start the order so that I can make a sketch in accordance with what you expect.

I will make the Logo/Illustration as you wish with our expertise.

Choose Serenadaflucky, Where Price Meets Design Quality.



For logo/illustration:

  • Deliverable files will be PSD & JPEG
  • Colourful or Black & White Logo/Illustration
  • Friendly communication
  • High Quality image 300dpi

Reviews


:

This is the socend time when I worked with this talented Person , and like always I really like what I asked for , I recommend working with him , you will love his artwork

:

Two thumbs up !! Great job !! Love everything about the work.. great communication and he did exactly what I wanted.. we’ve both had patience with each other.. I would highly recommend him to anybody and I would definitely stay working with him

:

Awesome! Thank you!

:

Very willing to make changes that I requested, he made absolutely amazing artwork, will be buying from him again!

:

serenadaflucky is fantastic to work with. He is very accommodating to our ever changing requests due to working in a fast past events company. We appreciate his hard work and beautiful artwork! We will continue to use him for future designs. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment