Thursday, July 2, 2020

Create Unique T Shirt Art For You











About:

Hi there, 

Are you looking for cool and professional T-shirt or Hoodie design? You are in the right place! :)



I'm professional artist and t-shirt designer. So I'm the one who will bring to the life your ideas.



Before you place the order please contact me first. It will help us to understand each other better and we can set the package which fits your needs.

If you need vector file (AI) or (EPS) please message me about it before ordering.

Important! I create digital designs only, but not send you real (physical) T-shirts.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience and great products. This us my second time working with this artist and I look forward to the next one.

Seller's Response:

She's always a pleasure to work. Anything you ask for she gets it done. If you are ever in need of some work & you would like your vision to come true this is the seller you would want to work with.

Seller's Response:

Oh, thank you so much for such nice comments 🙂

Seller's Response:

I LOVE my t-shirt designs. They are better than I expected!!

:

Thank you very much! ☺️







Create Unique T Shirt Art For You

No comments:

Post a Comment