Monday, July 6, 2020

Design For Sublimation,Dtg And Silkscreen In Vector











About:

Hello and hope you all have a great day!



CUSTOM SPORTS,SUBLIMATION,DIRECT TO GARMENT OR SILKSCREEN DESIGN



I will design fully vector with no pixels for your SUBLIMATION SHIRT,JERSEY,T-SHIRT,LEGGINGS,CAPS,HOODIE and all sort of sublimation,DTG or silkscreen designs and follow every details and ideas of yours and provide mine as well.



WHY THIS GIG AND WHY ME?



I have certificate in Adobe Certified Associate In Visual Design Using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop soon to be a Adobe Certified Associate Master.



►I've been designing sublimation,jersey,t-shirts and all sorts of apparels for printing a lot and I know how colors works for printing digitally or in silkscreen ink.



ANY QUESTIONS?

If you have any details or questions feel free to contact me and I'll provide the details straight away and dont be shy because I cant wait to start design for ya 

Reviews


: : : : :





Design For Sublimation,Dtg And Silkscreen In Vector

No comments:

Post a Comment