Thursday, July 23, 2020

Bulk Tshirt And Merch Designs For Teespring, Redbubble, Printful, Amazon











About:

Please contact before placing your order!



I am highly experienced in t-shirt design and print on demand. I sell my own merch at my Teespring store and I offer bulk designs exclusively here on Fiverr.



All designs will be delivered to you in High-Quality source files and Commercial Use is ok. Meaning that there will be no copyright issues with my designs because I offer original work. Hoodie designs are available at the same price.



PACKAGES:



1- Silver Package: 

Number of t-shirts: 10 

4 days delivery time

HQ PNG file



2- Gold Package:

Number of t-shirts: 25

5 days delivery time

HQ PNG file



3- Mega Package:

Number of t-shirts: 300

Best Seller Collection

2 days delivery time

HQ PNG file

Instant delivery



Gig Extras: $10 for 3D mockups



Mostly required niches: Cats, Dogs, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Fishing, Football, Bikers, Veterans, Coffee, Beer, Halloween, Christmas, Modern, Retro & Vintage, Minimalist, Funny, Sarcastic, Humor, College, Nursing, Majors, Engineering, Merch, Music, Political.

Tags: print on demandEtsy, Printful, Teespring, Redbubble, TeePublic. tshirt, t-shirt, t shirt, merch, designer









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was exceptional. The designs and turn around time were exceptional as well. Just what I needed to upload for printful. I look forward to building a long term business friendship.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I'm humbled.

:

Great work, as Always. You will not be disappointed so never hesitate to contact him. Fast and efficient. Will work with him again for sure

:

Thank you!

:

Amazing tshirt designer. Second time using his services. Talented and created the job to perfection.







Bulk Tshirt And Merch Designs For Teespring, Redbubble, Printful, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment