Friday, July 24, 2020

Create T Shirt Design











About:

Hi,

Good day.
I'm Sylvius Lloyd, I'm a professional Graphics Designer.


In this gig I'll design you an awesome T-Shirt design.
My designs are 100% creative and unique concepts.


Things You Get With This Gig:



★Awesome Quality Design.

★Ready To Use Design.

★High Resolution JPG/PNG/PSD.

★Usable For Any Size.

★Apparel Mock-Up For Presentation.

★Unlimited Revision.

★24 Hours Standard Delivery.



Designs Are Useful For:



★T-Shirt

★Polo

★Sweatshirt

★Sleeveless

★Hoodies

★And More



I do my best to get my clients satisfied.



Have a nice day ! :)



Reviews


:

I'm very satisfied with Sylvius work. He is very talented and got got what I wanted right away. I will for sure use his services again!

:

Excellent and flexible designer with a great sense of style. 10/10a

:

Love your work ! And speaks french very well !

:

Awesome designer. Will definitely work with in the future

:

Nice guy, talented designer







Create T Shirt Design

No comments:

Post a Comment