Friday, July 17, 2020

Design Custom Mug Design In Bulk For You With In 10 Hours











About:

Hello,



Are you starting a POD Business  on website ??

Are you looking for someone who can create MUG design in bulk ??



so dont worry about anything you have come to the right place.



We will create MUG designs in bulk for your POD Business store so you can sell more and more products. We also offer Titles, Description and Keywords



Why choose me?



  • Unique & creative designs.
  • Sourcefile (ai,pdf,jpg)
  • High Resolution (4500x5400 px) 300 DPI (Print Ready file)
  • Money back guarentee
  • 100% Guaranteed satisfaction






What required information I need to start?





we need text or quotations that you want on designs.If you have any idea or concept you need, you can provide me other wise.i have the creativity to make your designs unique,attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public.



If you have any query related to my gig then contact me



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Guys if you need any designs then make it at this designer. He has made everything I told him. The communication is very very good. The designers that I have contacted on fiver was he really the best. Thank you again for letting me work with you and it won't be the last time.

Seller's Response:

thanks for your order sir

Seller's Response:

This is my third order with him. He knows what he is doing. Very good professional responds to requests fast and listens to requirements. Thank you again will be back soon.

Seller's Response:

thanks again mam for the order

Seller's Response:

Delivered exactly what promised....I am really happy with the result,will work with him again







Design Custom Mug Design In Bulk For You With In 10 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment