Friday, July 17, 2020

Create Dark Art Tshirt Design











About:

Hi I am Wahyu a.k.a Wahsyuck Illustration, I am a Graphic Designer and Illustrator, and I am ready to create a badass and unique t-shirt design for you/your band
It can be a personal message, your favorite quote, a funny character o any idea that you have in your mind! 
All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt. I will do the rest. I will first make some sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a final hand-drawn art for you.
You will get printable files in hi res JPEG, PNG, PSD format which you can bring to your local typography and print them right away. Other file formats could be provided by request.
Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!


If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help!


Need more than what this Gig offers? I am happy to put together a custom order for you. Please contact me to discuss further.


All the best!

Reviews


:

Great communication, got an amazing design in just a few days. 100% recommend and I will definitely be ordering another design

:

Artist communicated every step of the way and made sure that I approved of the sketches. Gave me some good options and made a beautiful piece in the end.

:

Excellent artist and so nice to work with! Seller was able to imagine exactly what I was thinking and made a really outstanding piece of art for my band, worth every penny!

:

100% Recommend this Person to do your designs! Best Service and Artwork I have ever had the pleasure to receive!

:

Wahyuwintolo did great, awesome communication, good with details, his own creative approach to the project. Will be working with him in future







Create Dark Art Tshirt Design

No comments:

Post a Comment