Monday, July 13, 2020

Design A Graphic Design For Your T Shirt Or Hoodie











About:

Are you looking for a Logo or a nice design for your merchandise? 

I'm glad you came across my page, because I'm here to help you with your problem. 



I'm a Graphic Designer and I know what makes an outstanding design. 

I work with T-Shirt designs, covers, flyers, booklets etc. so I surely have a solution for your idea. 



I'm offering you:



  • outstanding designs
  • high quality with 300dpi 
  • any format you want/that is needed
  • unlimited revision 
  • money back guarantee 
  • support 


If you have an idea of how your merch should look like, feel free to tell me your ideas. 

Otherwise I will use my own imagination and knowledge to bring you the best possible results. 



It's very important for me to have a good connection to my client, therefore you can ask me questions or message me as often as you want! :) 



I'm looking forward to working with you. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bin sehr zufrieden. Er hat bei mir direkt ins schwarze getroffen und hat meine Erwartungen und Anforderungen mit leichtigkeit gemeistert. Ich werde seine Dienste mit Sicherheit wieder beanspruchen. 10/10 TOP

Seller's Response:

Lief problemlos ab, sehr nette Person! Freue mich auf das Wiedersehen! :)

Seller's Response:

Alles Bestens!

Seller's Response:

Sehr angenehmer Arbeitspartner. Ging alles fix und ohne Komplikationen, so wie man es sich vorstellt! :)

:

Thanks for all your great work







Design A Graphic Design For Your T Shirt Or Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment