Sunday, July 26, 2020

Create A Minimalist T Shirt Design For Your Brand











About:

I am professional t-shirt designer and i have a great professional team.we are always ready for help you . I would like to work with you full time. i will give you the best design with all facilities in low price.

 

Service for you given below.



1.High regulation PNG  file

2.AI,EPS,PSD,PNG 

3.Vector format

4.High regulation Jpeg file.

4.Full time service.

5.Unlimited revision.

6.Accept your idea.

7.Delivery soon

8.I will give you 100% satisfaction.



Free mock up



 you can order anytime I am ready for your work.if you want something special than contact me.

Reviews


:

Super good work! Exactly what I envisioned brought to life by bimbom! Great price! Easy to work with. Made all the revisions I asked. Would work with again. A+++

:

Amazing! Bimbom is a great artist, very patient and able to adapt and come up with great ideas! I absolutely loved working with him and will probably work with him again very soon! Don't hesitate to hire him if you need someone with great drawing and design skills!

:

Bimbom is SUPER TALENTED and was very fun to work with! He brought my idea to life. I will definitely be working with him again!

:

Service was exactly as described, quick, and beautiful!

:

Quality work. Completed fast. Excellent communication.Will return for future orders. Would recommend to anyone







Create A Minimalist T Shirt Design For Your Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment