Monday, August 17, 2020

Trending T Shirt Designs For Merch By Amazon Or Other Platforms











About:

Welcome To My T Shirt Designs Gig



Bulk T Shirts for Merch by Amazon, Teespring, RedBubble, Printful and other online stores.



Everything is just Simple, You have to place the order on any of the following package and just tell me your preferred designs choices for example Bikers, Cats, Dogs, Military, Veterans, Patriotic, Football, Mom, Dad, Family, Christmas, New Year, Guns, Horses, Basketball. Modern, Tech, Vintage/Retro, Cancer Awareness, Down Syndrome Awareness etc (You can tell me any other choices if you want any, I will provide all the designs according to your choice)



Package 1

    9 Designs -  Charges $15



Package 2

    18 Designs -  Charges $30



Package 3

 36 Designs - Charges $60



I will provide all High Quality 300 Dpi Print ready Transparent PNG Files and T Shirt Mockup Files, If you need Source and Vector files of designs, just let me know and i will send you a custom offer for those files,



I am available inbox, If you have any questions before the order, please feel free to contact me and i will be happy to assist you.



Thank You




Reviews


:

Awesome Job

:

Great work and completed on time. Thanks!

:

I like that he's very profesional, and accommodates first delivery was not how I wanted but once I asked him to fix he did it, and did it the way I wanted he was very patient and friendly I will absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a very good designs

:

Great work and very promptly to return mockups. Will definitely use this gig again.

:

This Guy is Amazing and Fast good Quality i like the work




No comments:

Post a Comment