Sunday, August 2, 2020

Make Awesome Typography Graphic Tshirt Garments In Few Hours











About:

Are you looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt/ Hoodie/ Sweatshirt or Jacket Design? You are in the right place.



I will design custom amazing T-Shirt design with your ideas. (Vintage/ modern T-shirt are Available)



What you get from this gig (Depending on chosen plan) 

  • 1 to 2 Unique Illustrations for your T-shirt
  • Vector file, Ready to Print
  • PNG format with transparent background in a 3000x3000 pixels print ready
  • Final Design will be High resolution PNG and JPEG files.
  • UNLIMITED Revisions 



Note: If you have any problem about T shirt or merchandise please come in inbox. We can discuss about that.



Thank you.

Reviews


:

This is my first time to really use Fiverr but definitely won't be my last, especially with this person. Delivered more than I expected and couldn't recommend enough. Hoping to do a lot more business in the very near future.

:

This seller is very patient and didn't complain not once as I constantly made changes. I will definitely use this seller again.

:

This Seller is a Visionary he sees the vision as I do. Gave me exactly what you dreamed of but, better.

:

Love this Seller and how he pays attention to detail. He's very creative. No doubt about it.

:

This Seller is amazing, Definitely understands my vision. Looking forward to the next projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment