Monday, August 31, 2020

Create A Custom Illustrated T Shirt Design











About:

Please contact me before placing an order



Hi, my name is Jen.

I've got 8 years of experience as a Graphic Designer and Illustrator. For the last 3 years, I specialize in working with textile prints and patterns. So I'm here to make professional and highly appealing, hand-drawn T-shirt designs for you.



Your design could be a funny or nerdy or cute illustration. It can also be bold and colorful. It can define your personality! Anything as long as it in my drawing style

All I need is your idea or description of an illustration. I will do the rest. I will first make some pencil sketches and after you approve the concept I will make a clear vector illustration for you.

You will get printable files in PDF and PNG formats which you can bring to your local typography and print them right away. I provide other formats by request.

I can design t-shirts and the whole print collection for your Teespring, Shopify or any other POD (print-on-demand) platforms.

I can also help you with designs for Screen-print method.



Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!



If you have more questions please contact me and we'll discuss the details.

Kindest regards,

Jen



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied working with Jen. She delivered when she said she would and was very easy to work with to make some changes. I was very satisfied with the quality of the work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for a nice review! I’ll be happy to work with you again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Jen was exceptional! She is very talented and has top notch communication. I will be coming back to her for all of my t shirt design jobs. You will not regret working with her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for a nice review! I really enjoyed working with you.

:

Great, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment