Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Create Stunning T Shirt Video Mockup By Adding Your Logo Or Brand











About:

>Almost every type of model available (Kids, adults, white, brown, male, female)

>High definition video with Commercial rights

>T shirt video mock up with any kind of design and slogan.

>I can also make a beautiful logo for you in the 100 second gig (but message me first to tell details)



Videos available in Landscape 16:9 and portrait 9:16 mode also instagram 1:1 or cinema 21:9 as per your liking.



  • With or Without model available.




30 second video mock up:

It will be a mix of 4 different scenarios, according to your demand and will be composed in one video or can be provided separate (as you like).



60 second video mock up:

Same as above but 8 clips.



100 second video mock up:

14 clips plus will add titles and intro to it. if you want separate clips than I will give your separate intro as well. 



Best In market for quality and price



All you need to do is to give me your image in jpeg or PNG format. and the rest of the work will be done by me. 



Why to get this:

you can market your products, brand or company. you can also conceptualize if you are a garments maker or many limitless uses.



Check my other gigs if you want photo or image mockups. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm completely Blown away!!! The seller exceeded my expectations. If I could rate him a 10 STAR, I would!!! Surely an Awesome seller you will not regret working with.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure is mine. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Great lob good communication and attention to detail thanks will use again

:

Very clear and cooperative thankyou.

:

Excellent work!! 100% recommended :)




No comments:

Post a Comment