Saturday, August 29, 2020

Create Any Nostalgic Logo With Your Name From The 80S, 90S











About:

Welcome to my Online Store on Fiverr.



** Before placing an order, contact me to see how difficult it is to parody the logo and thus be able to offer you the best service and work on your logo. You can find me from 9 am until 11 pm. European Hours**



I will design make a custom logo of popular brands with the phrase, text or name of your choice. Choose brand or other logo designs. Suitable for quality printing on t-shirts, mugs, stickers or whatever you want.



I make parody logos of major brands of clothing, cars, sports, electronics, computers, food, drinks, movies, TV series, anime, manga, cartoons,video games, disney, marvel, nintendo, supreme, vans, hypebeast, 70s, 80s, 90s, Tshirts, Retro, Vintage, etc. Prices start at $10, $20, $30, $40....




WHAT YOU GET FOR $10 ? Please look at the F.A.Q.

  • You will get design with low price + source file .png.



*There is an extra to pay if you want the vector file or source file (Ai or PDF)*



If you have any questions or doubts, please contact me before placing an order.
Please contatc us by clicking “Contact Me” in my profile


ELMODESIGNER

Official editor of this text.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and awesome!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much again for choosing me. When you want another design I will be here, Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great! Work

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much BigShaun for giving me the opportunity to make your logos. A big hug and have a good day. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great work! Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment