Monday, August 24, 2020

Create Custom Graphic Bulk T Shirt Design











About:

Iam osmanof ,,, a professional graphic designer with 5 years experience in both of photoshop and illustrator 

I will Do bulk and custom shirt styles for merch or printful



Best provide for each POD web site as well as Merch By Amazon And PrintFul Users

I have an expertise in MERCH , PRINTFUL Teespring, etsy, Teepublic, ETC conjointly alternative Print On Demand BUSINESS. particularly in shirt , Hoodie , mug and cap field. I even have benefited loads of this expertise with i become skilled in T-shirts style therefore currently i made a decision to start out work here.

I will make designs based on your choice or my choice as you like.I can help you to choose strong niche to design on it if you want.



***Why choose me?***


I check for trademarks to keep your account safe

Print Ready file 4500 x 5400px with 300 dpi PNG files

Friendly Communication and Fast response.

Free commercial use for lifetime

No copying. Unique and Original designs

Iam not talking out of the blue, I have Merch By Amazon, etsy and teepublic accounts and make good sales.

Free source files

100% Satisfaction.



If you have any question related to my service, Please contact me before place your order.



Regards

Osmanof

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Artwork is top notch. He was willing and eager to work with me on concerns and made edits in good time. Completely satisfied with final product. Work with him if you want top quality art and a team player.

Seller's Response:

Thank u very much ,, iam very happy to deal with u

Seller's Response:

My designs came out amazing I couldn't of asked for more. Will work with him again very soon. Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much ,,, U r totally welcome any time

Seller's Response:

The seller was great to work with, but I don't think he understood exactly what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment