Thursday, August 27, 2020

Professional Tshirt And Merch Design In Comic Style











About:

I will draw exclusive custom Tshirt design for you with full color and background



I have comic cartoon style but beside of drawing in cartoon and comic style, i can also draw in freehand style like animal, cyberpunk style, vintage design style and horror design such as skull, demon, dark art etc.



My style is freehand style drawing so you can request me to draw as your wish



  • Why you have to choose me for your design ??




  • I draw in detail even though it is simple art
  • I will ask you how the design will be done precisely so you will get your order done exactly

  • On time delivery
  • You can request for revision many times
  • I bring to you the quality of design to give you satisfaction
  • Affordable price


  • What will you get ??



  • AI file ( if you request vector file in your project )

  • PSD file ( if you request raster/bitmap file in your project )

  • PDF file

  • PNG file

  • JPEG file

  • Commercial use
  • Many revisions
  • 300 dpi resolution and customized size of template



    Note : For PSD and AI file,resolution 300 dpi is minimum requirement if you want to print it out







you can contact me via inbox for further information



Give me the detail of the size precisely



Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job, would purchase again

:

Nice guy delivery was perfect

:

Perfect work i will buy again!

:

Nice to work with u

:

Great work. Very satisfied with the result. Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment