Saturday, August 22, 2020

Design Professional Business Tee Shirts For You











About:

hi everyone , i will design you t shirt professional as you think in your mind  or more than your mind i will give you a profesional work with 100 % satisfaction . please contact me, i will waiting for your response. Good bless you

best regard 

faziyabali 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked to change and make better the elephant that I sent. Design a new one. I asked to have red white and blue colors designed in. What he did was very, very basic and sent it back for a approval. I could of done what he did in 15 minutes. No design or graphics in the product that he sent back to me. Didn't do the basics of what was asked. Would never use this guy. And now he is arguing about it. Not worth the time or frustration.

:

He is a liar i did all work for him i have screen shots he said me i like your design but i need changes i did it all changes then he came after 3 days and said i need new design so i said to him i will do in morning then he said me i need know other wise i need my fund i said to him i will do in morning but he don’t lissen and gave me bad review

:

Very attentive to customer requests. This gig is highly recommended, I am pleased with the results.

:

No comment

:

great job - timely and focused and repsonsive




No comments:

Post a Comment