Monday, April 5, 2021

Draw An Eye Catching Tshirt Design In Only 2 Hours











About:

Hi Dear,



Are  you Looking for an exceptional eye catching T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design?
You are in the right place. I will design custom amazing t-Shirt design with your idea.

Also I can draw any kind of graphics, and if you have an image and you want to turn it into a nice design ready for tshirt printing, I will be happy to do that. 



In my gig, I can offer all the types of the files that you will need for a good results in printing.
I will provide the PNG files in  high resolution and also the vector files will be  available (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF...)

In my Gig Packages You will get:

  • Typography design( Text Based/No artwork)
  • Transparent PNG file (3000px x 3000px with 300 DPI resolution)
  • AI or PSD source file (Expanded/ Rasterized)
  • High Quality T-shirt Mockup
  • Unlimited revision until you are completely satisfied
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee


Visit my portfolio here: https://bit.ly/2n7hT5n



Important Note:

For the BEST RESULTS and Complex Projects kindly contact me before placing the order by simply clicking the “contact me” button to your right ---->

★★★PLACE THE ORDER NOW★★★



Reviews


:

Always does first class work... Thanks for being here for us!

:

Simply the best! You won’t be disappointed with his skills and the turnaround time.

:

Quick turnaround. Love the new design!

:

I really loved Tameen's work. Looking forward to giving future orders. Thank you.

:

Good design and timely delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment