Sunday, April 4, 2021

Create The Best Design For Your Awesome Brand











About:

This gig is all about getting you into the custom t-shirt selling cash machine. I will design a custom shirt for you based on any niche you'd like. Don't know which niche to use? I'll suggest one. 



The shirt design will be:



  • custom niche based
  • png file with transparency
  • sized 12 inches by 16 inches at 300dpi
  • include a source file editable and separated layer vector or bitmap
  • mockup


belive me I will create the best output for your idea :))



Have any presale questions? Hit me up and let's discuss your shirt! 

for more portfolio work please search me on ig tlat02s

Reviews


:

Kushgraphik is great to work with...he will go the extra mile to make his customers happy...

:

All is good

:

Great to work with, we shall mos def be doing more together...

:

The seller's communication on the order needs was very good and they understood the requirements well.

:

Good as always. Delivered what I was asking for, great designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment