Saturday, April 3, 2021

Create T Shirt Design And Vintage, Retro, Typography T Shirt Design











About:

Hi! I'm Designerzahid



Here I offer exclusive t-shirt designs for the brand. Do you need an awesome t-shirt design for your own, Business, company or campaign? 



I will create TRADEMARK and COPYRIGHT FREE designs using your idea, Which you can use as a commercial and upload to Shopify, Amazon, Teespring, Redbubble, or other Marketplace.



 I will Provide You High-Quality T-Shirt Design within 24 Hours. You can give me your work by checking the quality of the work in my portfolio.



My portfolio link:  https://bit.ly/2VvariY





You'll Also Get:



  • 100% Unique Design/No Copy
  • The best quality File Format
  • 100% Commercial Rights
  • 24 Hours Express delivery
  • Unlimited revision

I need few things to do this job:

  • Your Text/Content For T-shirt 
  • Graphics (what should be the graphics)
  • Colors (The colors that you prefer)


If you have any sample designs, please send me, and Don’t hesitate to contact me in case of any questions.



thank you so much!!

Reviews


:

Thank you

:

The seller works fast and good!

:

This looks great. Please share the final versions. Thanks!!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment