Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Create A Unique Illustrated Tshirt Design











About:

Hi I am, Juani Serrovalle. I am a Graphic Designer and Illustrator, and I'm ready to create a cool and unique t-shirt design for you and/or your friends.

I love working with people from all around the world and creating cool designs. 



WHAT'S YOUR VISION?

It can be a personal message, your favorite quote, a funny character o any idea that you have in your mind! All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt. I will do the rest. I will first make some sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a final hand-drawn art for you.



WHAT WILL YOU GET?

You will get printable files in PDF format which you can send to a print shop to apply them to a t-shirt. Other file formats can be provided by request. Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!



WHAT KIND OF T-SHIRTS DO I DESIGN?

All kind of T-Shirts! Ask for your Band t-shirt, Company retreat shirt, your personal project or even a surprise design for a friend! 



NEED MORE DESIGN HELP?

Need more than what this Gig offers? I am happy to put together a custom order for you. Please contact me to discuss further.



All the best!

:) 

Reviews


:

6 star service! Thx Juan

:

I love it! New Year, but same superior service! Thx Juan!

:

Me gusto mucho. Justo lo que pedi.

:

True professional! Deliver outstanding products. Works well with my and captures my vision! Highly recommended!

:

Great artwork. Captured my vision. Very professional to work with and great communication! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment