Sunday, April 11, 2021

Give You A Creative Tshirt











About:

Exclusive, Premium, Simple, Minimal, Typography Brand Logos



Note: This is a quality gig and you will receive a professional design.



I love what I do and I'm passionate and determined in my work. As a trained professional, I understand the value of a great tshirt and I don’t rush things.



Why a BM T-Shirt :



Because communicating the values and message of a company through the shape and placement of letters (not font) allows for a much more effective, minimal and clean graphical tshirt design.



tshirt specifications:



My designs are vector based, created with Adobe Illustrator and photoshop. The end result will be fully editable and completely resizable without losing quality or resolution.



What to expect:

✔ Custom PRO design

✔ Fast and easy process

✔ Lifetime support for tshirt issues

✔ Determined to provide you with a great design

✔ Fluent English Speaker



Thank you,



Firdaus BM

P.S. I'm here to help so feel free to message me any time!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment