Thursday, April 30, 2020

Custom And Awesome T Shirt Designs











About:

Disclaimer: 

When ordering please follow the following brief form to avoid the cancellations or  Please message me to discuss your design idea before placing an order!

 AVOID UNNECESSARY CANCELLATIONS:



Portfolio : http://bit.ly/2Ue1wlN



WELCOME TO MY Custom and awesome T-SHIRT DESIGN GIG.



Hi,

Are you looking for a great artist-designer for your own t-shirt business or selling online like Tee-spring, Amazon, Viral style, Teechip and etc marketplace?  I will do Custom and awesome T-Shirt designs. Then you are the right place.



Feel free to knock me if you would like to get amazing T-shirt design services from me..! 



Why Choose Me?


  • Experienced Custom  T-shirt Artists
  • Proper Dimensions
  • AI, EPS, PSD, PNG, JPG, SVG+all files that you need.

  • High Quality "Print-Ready" output.
  • Unique and Custom T-shirt 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Fast and Reliable Communication.
  • VIP support
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Money-back guaranteed 






What I will deliver :



I will send small JPEG files for your approval. As soon as you approve of the design I will deliver on time. A mock-up will be delivered absolutely FREE
Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like it do you know any t shirt printers

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Exellent seller

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Recommend seller




No comments:

Post a Comment