Thursday, April 30, 2020

Bulk Tshirt Design For Teespring And Merch By Amazon











About:

bulk tshirt for teesrping , printful , Shopify n merch by amazon stores.



Work Sample:

https://bit.ly/2FfXgts (just copy and paste)



How does This tshirt design work?

Offering 3 Packages, You need to Buy a Package And Fill the Details of Designs You Can Select Following Example Topics like Bikers, Cats, Dogs, Military, Veterans, Patriotic, Wine, Football, Mom, Dad, Family, Christmas, New Year, Police, Guns, 2nd Amendment, Horses, Basketball, Soccer, Modern, Tech, Vintage/Retro, Trump, Hilary Clinton, Cancer Awareness etc or You Can Tell Your Custom Designs. 



Bulk tshirt
 offer Includes:

  • $3 per tshirt  design (Minium 5 Designs)
  • Png Files( Transparent background files) 
  • Researched tshirt designs
  • Free Mockup
  • Free commercial use
  • Trademark free tshirts
  • 4500x5400px with 300 dpi PNG 
  • Unlimited Revisions (100% satisfied)
  • Accepting Custom Offer


NOTE:

 => illustration work is not included in these offers so please message me before placing an order.

=> These Packages Just include png and mockup files. for vector file, it will be extra charges.



Thanks :)



Regards,

Zexhan 



  bulk tshirt 4 teespring printful merch by amzon

Reviews


Seller's Response:

10/10 would recommend! I did not expect such a good result! I will definitely come back for more designs :)

:

Amazing work! Answered my question when I had one and delivered on time! I would definitely use this gig again!

:

Seller was very helpful and did a very good job. I would recommend to anyone. I will be working with him again Thank you!

:

He did a much better job than the 3 other people I have used on here. He had no problems changing things for me and I think he did a great job on all of the designs. Thank you!

:

thanks prologic! it was very easy to work with you. :) looking forward




No comments:

Post a Comment