Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Sports Yoga Tatto Floral Pattern Mandala Leggings Top Design











About:

Hello 
I am MARFY from Bangladesh.I'm an experienced Graphic designer and working in this industry from last 6 years.


I can do Typography, All over print, Sublimation, Chest,Front, Back designs for Hoodies, T-shirts, Tank top, Shorts Legging etc.


MY SERVICES:


  • Ai,JPEG,300Dpi,Pdf
  • Unlimited Revision with Reasonable Price Until you satisfy.
  • Fresh, Unique and Trendy Modern Design Deliver within 24hrs
  • Deliver any type of files as you need.
  • Free mock-up.
  • Exceptional design based on your idea.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee. 
  • Full support for client even after completing job.


Note:- If you have any questions or extra requirements, feel free to contact me before order.


                                                                 Thank you :)
                                                                      Marfy 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Seller was easy to work with. He was fast and made revisions exactly how I requested. I am very happy with his work.

Seller's Response:

Great... Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

The seller was great to work with and I really like the end result. I will be hiring him again with additional designs!

Seller's Response:

Great... Happy to work with THANK YOU

:

very nice work went above and beyond




No comments:

Post a Comment